PolyMetal sign panels are comprised of a recycled thermoplastic core sandwiched between two sheets of finished aluminum on one or two sides. The recycled thermoplastic core lends itself to resisting moisture.
- Ideal for pressure sensitive vinyl which bonds securely to it. It has the same surface as vinyl graphics, so the final sign is visually coordinated.
- PolyMetal substrate can be contour cut to give added curb appeal and better over appearance.
- When properly installed, PolyMetal has an average outdoor life expectancy of 10 years.
All outdoor applications including:
- Permanent Outdoor Business Signage
- Construction Site Signs
- Real Estate Signs
- Wall Mounted Signs
- Fence Mount
- Multiple Panel Signs
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Score Boards & More