Alumalite is a long lasting, and durable sign panel. Available in the sign industry for outdoor use, Alumalite signs are backed by a Manufacturer Warranty for a Full Ten Years Outdoors! Custom Alumalite signs feature a factory aluminum high gloss finish and is warranted not to crack, chip, flake or peel.
Alumalite has a corrugated plastic core with aluminum on both sides to provide rigidity and durability. It will not swell or corrode from the inside which makes it a perfect choice for outdoor applications. Custom Alumalite signs are also lightweight and easy to fabricate.
- Ideal for pressure sensitive vinyl which bonds securely to it. It has the same high gloss surface as vinyl graphics, so the final sign is visually coordinated.
- Alumalite substrate can be contour cut to give added curb appeal and better over appearance.
- Alumalite is strong and lightweight. It’s about the same weight as .040 aluminum sheet metal, tipping the scales at just 24 lbs. However, Alumalite is over 50 times stronger for a 4′ x 8′ sheet.
- When properly installed, Alumalite has an average outdoor life expectancy of 10 years.
All outdoor applications including:
- Permanent Outdoor Business Signage
- Construction Site Signs
- Real Estate Signs
- Wall Mounted Signs
- Post and Panel
- Fence Mount
- Multiple Panel Signs
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Score Boards & More